- Kolster BV, with registered offices at Rijneveld 122 A, 2771 XR Boskoop, is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
- Personal data of customers or visitors that we collect and process:
Kolster BV believes that privacy is very important, and we highly respect it. We therefore handle all personal data available to us with great care. We will treat the data of customers, visitors (to our website) and others as confidential. We thereby comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Personal data that we process:
Kolster BV only collects and processes your personal data if you make use of our services and products or if you provide this data to us yourself. Unless explicitly agreed or required by law, we will never share personal data with third parties.
A list of the personal data that we process:
- First name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data the you actively provide, e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- List of the customer’s contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
- Sensitive personal data that we process:
- The purpose for which we process personal data and on the basis of which principle:
Kolster BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To handle your payment
- To send our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is required in order to provide our service
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Kolster BV analyses your behaviour on the website in order to be able to improve the website and match the products and services offered to your preferences.
- Kolster BV also processes personal data if we are required to do so by law, such as information we require for a tax return.
The legal basis for collecting, processing and using your personal data is only provided on the basis of the permission obtained from you, a statutory basis or arising from the execution of and/or compliance with a contract concluded with you.
Kolster BV handles your personal data carefully. In order to prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to it, we have implemented technical and organisational measures that provide an appropriate level of security. In this context we have ensured the security of our website, our IT systems and the physical spaces where personal data is stored, whilst only authorised personnel can view your personal data.
- How long we retain personal data:
Kolster BV will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. For a newsletter this is until you indicate that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter. If you have indicated that you wish to continue receiving (future) information from us, we will retain data in our system exclusively for that purpose.
- Sharing personal data with third parties:
Kolster BV will only provide data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- Cookies or comparable technology that we use:
When you first visited our website we informed you about these cookies and asked permission to install them.
- Accessing, modifying or deleting data:
Kolster BV would also draw your attention to the fact that you can submit a complaint to the national regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
- Where to find further information:
If you have any questions about how we handle privacy or have a complaint relates to privacy, please contact Kolster BV.
W. Nolet is the Data Protection Officer at Kolster BV.
Rijneveld 122 A
2771 XR BOSKOOP